Wednesday, October 27, 2010

That's Gah-Linda to you

Last week was Spirit Week at LVA.
Miranda and her friends dressed up all week according to the theme...like "Disney Day" and "Pajama Day". Friday was "Dress Up Day" when they could wear their Halloween Costumes.
Miranda hadn't decided on anything until Thursday night when she put this little number together and went as Glinda (the Gah is silent) from Wicked.

I forgot to get a photo of her before school so a friend took one while at the Fall Festival afterschool.
She said people from school even knew who she was supposed to be. A lot of kids dressed up at school and Miranda said there were some great costumes. They had a great time at the Festival and enjoyed socializing with new people. She's loving her new school this year!

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

Love it! I'm so glad to hear she's loving school.

Verlynn said...

I wanna see Wicked! I also think Miranda is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...