Miranda had the opportunity to be in a Competition for people in the "triple threat" business. It was kind of last minute so she only had a couple weeks to prepare for her solo and duet.
Her solo was called "Climbing Uphill" from a play called "The Last 5 Years"
One of the judges even came up to her after her performance and said how much he enjoyed her song.
I have this song on DVD but not sure how to get it online...I will work on that :)
She also did a duet with Brooke called "Secondary Characters"
Holy cow! I LOVED watching these two sooo much! They were so funny and played off each other so well. And today is your lucky day because I have the video of this song!
Miranda is so lucky to have friends that share her same
She has wonderful instructors who help her so much
Greg Kata is her vocal director for her play and for this competition.
He is a wonderful teacher and performer!
The most exciting part of the night is that both Miranda and Brooke won Platinum for their solos and their duet AND..... drumroll please.....
They won First place for their Duet AND for each of their solos!!!!
They did such an amazing job!
Miranda was so excited and can't wait to do it again next year!

3 Comments:
She's a charmer alright!
I'm so glad she's had the opportunity to hone her talents! she's amazing and can't wait to see her name in lights!
Loved it!! Thanks for sharing the video! Amazing!
Post a Comment