Parker is smart...
Parker is logical...
Parker is no nonsence...
Parker is wise beyond his years...
Parker is Cliff Clavin (mailman from Cheers)
Parker knows anything and everything. And if there is something he doesn't know, he will make it up or look it up!
I called home the other day and this is how our conversation went...
Me: Parker will you take out 4 cubes of butter from the fridge. I'm making cookies later.
Parker: I don't see them
Me: Top shelf by the milk
Parker: These sticks of butter?
Me: Yes, cube, sticks either way, set out 4 please.
Parker: These are actually more like Rectangular Prisms
Me: UGH!
I love that kid!
PS (if you ever need to borrow a rectangular prism of butter, let me know)

3 Comments:
I've been confronted with several know-it-all's. They can be a challenge. But, he's so darn cute, who cares?
Classic. Jordan is the same way, he's always correcting me with stuff I say.
I have one of those too! The sad thing is, he takes after his mother! :(
Julie
Post a Comment