A couple weeks before Miranda's birthday(just before EFY) she went up to her room and found THIS on her bed....
She was so excited and quickly came up with a cute response..
(forgot a photo)
She made up a note that said
Hey HONEY...The BUZZ on the street is that Miranda would BEE delighted to go with you. We even found a cute photo of her in Kindergarten holding a Pooh Bear.
She put it in a box with a stuffed pooh bear and tigger and a box of gummy bears with Bee cut outs all inside the box.
She ding dong ditched and left the package on his door step.
Finally the night arrived...the day after her birthday.
McKay came and picked her up and brought adorable flowers. I really wanted to take a picture of them when he came, but it's not like it's prom or something, so I knew Miranda wouldn't want me to. Luckily, his mom texted me when he was on his way and asked if I could get a picture of them :)
Oh yes I did! He he!
They doubled with another couple Kameron & McKenna.
They had dinner at Chilis then headed to Barnes & Noble for a team scavenger hunt.
Miranda had a blast and of course she and McKay (team M&M) won!
They went out for yogurt until they were kicked out because it was closing.
Miranda had a fabulous 1st date....I'm sure there will be many more to come, but this one was certainly memorable!

3 Comments:
Wow, what an awesome way to start your dating life! I wish I had some guy do something like that for me. Oh well. Crazy to think Miranda is old enough to DATE!!!!!!
Trust me, she isn't old enough to date. Not until she's about 24 or so. Whaaa, my grandkids can't get old so soon.
Happy Birthday to you and Miranda! This is prepping me for our big sweet 16 not too far away- only I don't know that I can even come close to such an amazing party! You did a beautiful job. And congrats on such an awesome surprise NY trip. I think our girls should still be babies ;)
Post a Comment