Miranda has been planning for this day forever!
It's finally here and what a fun Party it was!!!
There was a ton of prep work... first the invites were sent
I did my very best to coordinate everything and had tons of fun gathering supplies. I started decorating the backyard early, setting up lights in all the trees and red flood lights in between. It looked amazing at night!
Miranda made a playlist of her favorite music that filled the backyard thanks to the great sound system Harlen let me use. (thank you!)
Miranda helped me make the cake and it went perfectly with the theme (of course)
And now here is the end result! (oh yeah...Miranda even matched)
The party started out simply enough with guests arriving and mingling. They had fun taking photos in the "booth" we set up with al the props.
There was TONS of food including a Smores bar, Oreo bar, fruit kabobs, taquitos and cheese sticks!
Once it got darker, they playes Wii Carnival game that was projected on the side of the house and did sparklers. But then the party really started when the boys decided they needed to cool off in the pool and jumped in!
Of course Miranda was their next victom and in she went clothes and all. Luckily she was able to set aside her cell phone and shoes :)
It wasn't long after that everyone joined in the impromptu pool party!
There are so many pictures of the Decorations and the party that I thought it would be best to do separate slideshows so enjoy!!!
The Decorations
The Party!
Although I wasn't allowed to be in the backyard during the party, I did manage to take a couple shots of the birthday girl before she was dunked :)
What a beautiful young lady Miranda has become. I can't believe how fast time flies. I swear it was only yesterday that I brought home this little black haired beauty!
It's a good thing these kind of parties only come around once and a while...I need to rest up before the next one!




2 Comments:
oh My Goodness!! The party looks Fabulous! I think you & Miranda need to plan my next BIG birthday..You've got 6 1/2 years right?!?
Dad will be 70 next year???? Nah, not to worry. That was unbelievable.
Post a Comment