Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve fun

It's always been a tradition in my family to get together for dinner on Christmas Eve. Most often we have a little Nativity play, but since the kids have gotten older, we've switched to a white elephant gift exchange. It's such a fun time for all of us to hang out with our cousins, grandparents, aunts and uncles!

Traditionally on Christmas eve I take a photo of the kids (usually in their pj's) in front of the tree. They tried to escape the tradition this year, but I didn't back down. I captured a fun series of photo's of them and just had to share.
What a joy these two are in my life!


3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

So cute. Love the slide show. I'm sure going to miss the little stinkers (and you)!

Natalie said...

So cool with the slide show. Love the new look. You're gonna be a pro soon enough.

Kathy said...

I love the tradition of pj's in front of the tree. Next post: All the years of pj's and tree. Can't wait!!

Congrat's on the calling, I'm so excited for you but mainly me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...