Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Family Night Downtown

Last night we had a fun family night in Downtown Las Vegas.
We started off with the Fashion Show Mall. Didn't really have a successful shopping trip, but we now remember why we don't go to the mall very often (especially on a holiday week).
Next up we headed to the Bellagio to see the Floral Christmas display. It was so neat.
Of course I forgot my camera, so I had Ryan take a couple shots with his phone.
They had a cool water fountain tunnel (you can see the streams behind the kids)The snowmen were made of white carnations and colored rice and berries
They just had beautiful giant decorations.. it was a fun change of pace for us.The evening ended with dinner at Outback.
The kids are so fun to be with.
I just love to be with my little family.
We are never lacking in laughs or love!

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

I'm jealous! I want to see that. Looks really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...