One of the comments in my last post got me to thinking.... (thanks a lot Kathy)
Do I REALLY have a photo of the kids each year on Christmas Eve?
I mean, can I truly call it a tradition?
So I did some investigating and lo and behold I do!
It IS a Family tradition for us at Christmas. And one that the kids dread.
Ryan even said to the kids this year, when they were mumbling about taking the photo's, that the only way they are going to get out of it is to replace themselves with kids of their own!
(Although, to be honest, I don't think it became an actual Christmas Eve tradition until 1999)
Then I dug a little deeper and found a photo for every year Ryan and I have been married. (Except 1994 - no clue what happened that year).
So here it is.... A slide show of the Dennett's on Christmas Eve from 1990 to 2008
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Through the Years
at
8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
How fun. I think 2004 you lost a few pictures right?!?
so fun and cute too!
YEAH!!!! I love it!! I think it's so cute and I wish I had pics of my kids. I'm not that good at thinking these things up.
Post a Comment