I know...I'm a little behind with posting this, but this party is part of the reason I've been behind on my blog posts lately.
I'm not quite sure how I got involved in this little project... but I'm sure glad it's done. It turned out very well and everyone seemed to have a great time.
I made my famous Chocolate dipped Cream cheese sugar cookies in snowflake shapes,Chocolate covered popcorn and mint chocolate snowflake suckers. My mom came out one afternoon and helped me bang out a ton more desserts ...Brownie and Peanut Butter truffles, Macaroons and Filled Cupcakes (Thanks Mom!)
I was able to pull out most the decorations I used for our ward party a couple years ago. Everything looked so beautiful in the blue and whites.
The Ornaments were created by cutting silver vinyl words on my Cricut and adhering them to the ornament. So fun to do.
Now I can concentrate on my own holiday decorating....(more photo's to come of that)







2 Comments:
Really nice. You realize that you're going to have to come up with a new color theme soon. Love the blue and silver.
Holy cow. So much on your plate once again, but I'm sure everyone had fun.
Post a Comment