Parker had his first Holiday Choir concert at the Opportunity Village Magical Forest on Friday evening.
Miranda opted out to spend some quality time with her friends, so we invited Brecken to come along to keep Parker company.
Miranda has had many performances at this magical place and we thought we had done our time. But we put on our happy face and set out to brave the cold weather.
The kids sang wonderfully and when they were finished, Ryan and I were heading for the exit, but Parker had other plans.
With money in hand, Parker and Brecken set off to buy their tickets and raced off to the super slide.
The next stop was the merry-go-round
Aren't those the cutest little buttons
All aboard...
The whole gang's here
We even ran into a celebrity.. (that's Dana Wagner from channel 3 news in the back)
And Parker couldn't leave without one final ride on the Super Duper Slide
It actually ended up to be a fun night. Ryan and I did our fare share of people watching and even walked through the "forest" twice!
The best part of the night was when Ryan turned to me and said
"We need to go to Disneyland....... tomorrow"
OK so we didn't go to Disneyland, but the fact that he's even thinking about it is enough to make me sing...Fa, La La La La!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Fa la la la la
at
9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Too fun Ginger. I'm looking forward to the kids being involved with stuff so I can take pictures just enjoy watching them grow. I'm with Ryan...let's go to Disneyland!!!
Wow! I'm so impressed that the old fella is weakening. I'm ready to go any time. Looks like the Village was fun again this year.
I am a witness too! Ryan admitted to me a while back he was thinking about Disneyland! You better just get the trip planned!
Sommer
That looks like a lot of fun. Disneyland? Ok, seriously, you guys and having way too much fun!!
Hey Ginger! Love your festive blog! I am way behind posting about the concert and the Magical Forest. Glad you guys had fun, we did too. Just wanted to let you know-I finally finished both of my recipe tins! So I am a little slow, but they look great! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!
Post a Comment