Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Goin' Green

Yes... I do recycle, but I'm talking about my new blog look.

I used to love green, (not really my blog's shade of green, more like a sage-ish green)
I do love to decorate for holiday's so I figured my blog should be included in my decorating ritual.
I'm not sure how long I can have green for my background though, so green lovers, enjoy it while it lasts.
I couldn't go totally without pink so I had to add my little flair to the flower... it just makes me smile:)
I'm definitely seeing more pink in the future for Easter.

7 Comments:

Natalie said...

You are too funny Ginger. I like the green, and the pink even goes well with it.

Verlynn said...

Green rules!! Loving it.

D said...

I have a feddish for pink too. I always thought it was because I've never looked good in it. There is something so fun about it.

Stori said...

My blog was pink for about 48 hours. Valentines Day and all. Don't expect it back anytime soon. There's so much blue to choose from.

I love the green but pink is your signature color. (my homage to legally blond)

Nancie said...

ginger your blog is great

Nancie said...

ginger your blog is great

Merrivonne said...

I really enjoy reading your blogs, Ginger. Thank you so much for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...