Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Heart Day!

Ryan always dreads Valentines day.
"It's just some holiday that retailers created so they can sell some cards, flowers, chocolate and other junk" In a way I can see his point, BUT...
I love all things Valentine.... the pink, red, hearts, flowers, love not to mention chocolate.

Ryan did give in to the commercial hype and gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers, an adorable card and a gift certificate to Massage Envy - Oh yeah! I'm so going to enjoy that one!

So whether you "believe" in Valentines day or you just think you should show your love 365 days a year... I hope you have a Happy Heart Day!

4 Comments:

Natalie said...

Oh man, I'm sooo jealous of that massage. I'd love to get one of those..someday. Happy heart day to you!

Verlynn said...

Yes, happy Valentine's Day to all you folks. I've made enough arrangements in the past few days to last until next Valentine's.

D said...

Enjoy your massage! I've been trying to look at your craft blog but for some reason, it freezes up on me everytime. I couldn't find anywhere to leave a comment- so here it is. I love your workplace area! So lucky! Did you design that area? Also, did you make all of that Valentine food for this holiday? What were those heart things (they looked half-dipped). So fun!

Nancie said...

hope it works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...