Monday, May 3, 2010

Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

While I was away at Women's Conference Miranda had her first play at Arbor View. They did the musical Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. I can't tell you how bad I felt about missing it. Thankfully I was able to sneak in to the dress rehearsal earlier in the week to check it out.
Ryan was a dutiful father and took some photo's and videos for me. Unfortunately this is the only photo that wasn't blurry that he took during the play. He did get a wonderful shot of her and her friends after it was over though :)And.... even better.... he was able to video a few of her numbers during the play yeah!!!
Miranda was in the ensemble, so she filled many roles throughout the play.
These videos show just a few of the parts she played... I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
(be sure to pause my play list music before watching the videos)

Oklahoma Dance



Hotel Manager


Alleluia


Sailor


Monkey in a Suit

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

love 'em!! Where was the pink dress? and the tango? The sailor # had a bit of both but Miranda wasn't wearing the pink. So talented and exciting!

Nancie said...

I seen it live and loved it so much. and now that I'm looking at the blog it makes me want to see it all over again. She is so alive in everything she does. such a talent. I"m so proud that she is my granddaughter. keep it up Miranda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...