As school winds down... we all brace ourselves for the night after night of concerts, activities and award ceremonies. Not exactly the most exciting, or comfortable, thing to sit through, but we always want to show our kids the support they deserve.
This year Parker received 3 awards at Cadwallader....
The first one for straight A's all year! I guess I've just come to expect this of my kids.... and would be shocked if they didn't get straight A's (oops... is that bragging?...sorry)
Parker keeps telling me that all his friends get paid for the A's they receive and would like us to do the same for him. Well, It might be a shot in the dark, but I think that his friends get paid because getting an A is not an everyday occurance for them and they need some kind of motivation... just guessing anyway :)
The other two awards were from specific departments. Each teacher chooses a boy and girl from their classes to receive the Excellence award.
Parker received one for Math and English!
We are quite proud of him...he had a terrific 6th grade year and I expect nothing less of him next year!

1 Comment:
Good job Parker! We're proud of you.
Post a Comment