Miranda is quite excited for Girls Camp this year because she will be a 4th year. One of the requirements this year is to go on an over night hike. To get the girls ready for the 15 mike hike, they are going on a few shorter "warm up" hikes.
A few weeks ago Miranda went on a little 3 mile hike and yesterday they tackled Bristlecone Trail for 6 miles. Miranda trudged along in great stride ahead of the pack
She had a great time chatting with her friends Mizlon and Tara
Ryan volunteered to go along at the Priesthood chaperon for this hike and had a great time... (even his knee didn't bother him after having surgery a couple months ago)
I think Miranda will have lots of fun when they go on the actual 4th year hike in a couple weeks... she is definitely ready!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
The Great Outdoors
at
7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
snow...mountains...pine trees...fresh air... I'm so jealous! I couldn't make the hike but I could sure cheer!
have not checked the blog for awhile. but loved seeing Miss M, and her cute self. and also seeing her with her dad, he looked quite proud of his girl. what a fun time of her life. thanks gin, for keeping us all up on it.
I love the Great Outdoors but I've read this 400 times now because "someone" doesn't have time to update her blog....
Post a Comment