I know this is going to sound cliche' but....
I just LOVE being a Mother! And if you will indulge me just a bit... I also have the most wonderful family EVER!!!It started early this morning (since we have 9am church) with Breakfast in bed! So delicious!
They also brought in some cards that the kids had made for me... I'm such a sucker for homemade cards! And Parker even presented me with a poem he had written about me. I was very impressed with how well he knows me... I especially liked the part about naps, being late and not saying no....(if you click on the image it should enlarge to read better)
They even made a special Mother's Day Poster for meThey know I'm a sucker for anything pink!
Parker gave the most wonderful Mother's day talk in Sacrament that he wrote all by himself!
Miranda and I even dressed alike and didn't even plan it!
Ryan also went along with the pink/green theme with a unique "bouquet" of flowers...LOVE them!
I had a hard time staying out of the kitchen, but I managed, and look at the wonderful meal they came up with for me. BBQ Malibu chicken, corn, broccoli, salad and rosemary rolls... it was sooo delicious!
They ended the meal with a delicious strawberry shortcake for dessert!
What a wonderful way to spend Mother's day... with my family!
I just love to be with them and watch them grow and develop into the special people they are.
I also want to thank my mom for being such a wonderful example and friend to me. I love her very much!
Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
at
10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
The more I look the more I like the orchids. I really like unusual so it sort of suits me. Sounds and looks like a great day. Dinner looks so yummy. The ulam and rice we had was good but those rolls could get me home! I'm very honored to be your Mom!
Awww, so sweet. Besides a card from Jordan I got nada. I know I'm still loved though. You and the kids are so sweet!
Ginger, you had the best Mothers Day! Your family does truly love you and the showed it. The pictures are special.
Post a Comment