Our Ward Party last night was a 50's Theme Sock Hop....
Needless to say Parker and Ryan were not extremely excited to attend for fear they might have to dance a jive or hula hoop or something embarrassing like that. But we went and about 30 minutes before it started, Miranda and I decided to dress up for the occasion...
She was a more hip 50's girl while I sported a poodle skirt (seriously put together just before leaving) Parker decided to get into the theme as well with a little coolness of his own.
They had rootbeer floats and cookies for treats... 50's diner style
All the kids had loads of fun dancing and running aroundEven Miranda and I joined the dance craze!
Hand Jive anyone?! Miranda hung out with her good friend Madison
They WISH they could drive! We had a great time despite Parker hiding in the corner all night so I couldn't pull him in to dance. Ryan even gave in and danced a song with me :)
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Fifty is Nifty
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Looks like fun! PV ward did 80's and you guys did 50's and I just do 29.
Ginger, your mom is such a good mom she checks on your blog so much more regular than I do, I am getting soooo old I forget to keep up. However the ward event was fun to see, looks like so much fun. I do love it when I can see all that you four are doing in LV.
Post a Comment