Friday, May 14, 2010

Final Countdown

The end of the School year brings many final concerts, and the final countdown to the last day of school!
Parker has had such a great year since he joined the Jazz band in January. He enjoys playing the Saxophone so much and has quite a natural talent for it. They had their final Jazz concert and dinner and they truly put on a fantastic show!
I was absolutely amazed at the talent in that one middle school jazz band. Ryan even admits that Parker is probably more skilled than he was at that age. I'm so glad Parker has found something he loves and has a passion for. He's thinking about learning to play some new instruments next year, but can't decide which one will be next.
I can't wait until next year when he will be an official member of Jazz band and not just a trainee!
Enjoy a couple clips from the concert (be sure to pause my music playlist first)

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

I even went on the website and listed to those songs. What new instrument next year? Love it.

Nancie said...

Even though we were there, I love just seeing Parker at a close range. He is the best, and handsome to boot. The music was amazing, I do hope he follows up with another instrument, he'll have fun because he is so smart and catches on to it fast.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...