Sunday, January 25, 2009

All is well

As excited and giddy as I was on Thursday when I was going to have a couple days to do whatever I WANTED.....
I'm 10X as excited and giddy now that my entire family is home safe and sound all together again.
I really enjoyed my weekend (except for the migraine I had last night) and look forward to having another one sometime. I was able to hang out with Miranda and I loved that.

BUT, there's nothing like knowing your kids are both safe and sound, tucked in their beds.
Your husband is lounging on his chair (working on his blog too). And tomorrow I get to go back to my routine. My perfectly normal, everyday mom routine..... Isn't that the BEST!!

I feel refreshed and ready to jump into whatever the week brings. School, Office, Carpooling, workouts, PTA and even making dinner (crazy, I know).

Parker had a wonderful time in Utah with his friend Brecken. He LOVED the ginormous chandelier in the Celestial room of the Draper Temple. What a neat experience for him to have.

Ryan came home without booking any hunts (whew..... I mean, darn). Although he almost won an auction by accidentally raising his hand to tell a buddy where he was sitting.
I gave him a proper scolding for not getting a picture of Tom Selleck when he spoke with him at one of the booths. (I just might have to go next year so I can see him for myself)

Yes, I enjoy my alone time, who doesn't now and again, but there's nothing like being home with your family and knowing all is well.

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

So glad everyone is home safe and sound. Hope it is a good week and not too hectic.

Natalie said...

So glad to hear everyone is safe and had a fun time. I too would like to go with you to meet Tom Selleck.

My name is Crystal said...

I totally agree with you Ginger! I love my alone tim, that rarely comes along. But boy do I love it best when everyone comes home and we have hugs and kisses and we all share our experiences together! Motherhood is absolutely THEE BEST!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...