Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sunshine in my soul

Ahhhhh, I just love Vegas when the weather is a wonderful 65+ degrees. I could spend all day outside breathing in the beautiful air with the sun on my face (I still get a little chilled in the shade :)
Parker asked if Brecken could come over and play, I agreed on one condition.... they spend some of that time OUTSIDE!
They very happily agreed.
I don't know about you, but I'm not a huge fan of the cold and winter. I look forward to the warm days of Spring....
Soon it will be time to plant a new garden, go camping, and even swim (I make the kids wait until the pool is at least 72 degrees). Easter will be here before you know it!
I hope everyone in Vegas spent some time outside today to enjoy the beautiful January day as much as I did.

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

It was gorgeous! I'm loving it right now. We're going to Spanaway next week and I'm not looking forward to the weather there.

Natalie said...

Oh man it is soo beautiful. I hear it's supposed to be this way into next week.

Kathy said...

It has been nice!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...