I love the beginning of a new year....it's a wonderful time to think back on what made the last year so wonderful and what we can improve upon to make the coming year even better. I mean who can't use a little improvement now and then?
I'm very happy to be where I am in life, but know that I have so much more I could be doing for others (and myself). So, I'm going to keep plugging away at learning the lessons of life and becoming a better me. Less guilt, more joy, less doubt, more service, less stress, more prayer.
The focus of my life is my little family, our home, and basing everything on and around what my Heavenly Father has sent me here to do. Life is wonderful....rich, full of joy and happiness around each corner. If you just slow down and listen it never stops teaching us important lessons.
I've finally started filling in the pages of "The Good Book" that I created back in September while at the Creative Escape. It's been an eye opener to find something every day to be grateful for. I'm sure some day's I'll just be glad I got out of bed, but hey, I'm going to give it a go!
So again, I wish all of you reading a wonderful New Year that is full of wonderful Life Lessons, Joy, Love and of course a little Chocolate now and then.

4 Comments:
Thanks for the good wishes. I'm amazed that the past year with all of its challenges has opened the way for so many opportunities in this new year. You are one of my thankful for blessings.
A great thing to do is to find what you're blessed with. I hope you put that book to good use, because you are truly a blessing to everyone.
You have such great ideas and they always look amazingly beautiful once they're born. Happy New Year. I'm thinking of making this whole year "the lazy days" but then that would be too much like last year. ;-)
What a great thing to have and be able to look at. Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment