Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just go with the flow

...the flow of the holiday's that is!
I couldn't stand the wait.... I tried to hold out until the 14th, but I just had to change my blog look for Valentines Day.
I love anything and everything PINK!
Even red will do because pink is a shade of red ;)
So forgive my many changes, but I've found so many cute pink digi elements I just have to utilize them ALL over the next while....
Hummm...how will I work in pink for St. Patricks day?

4 Comments:

Sommer said...

Change it all you want! That means you are making time to do something fun and something for YOU!

Sommer

Natalie said...

Wow, you're doing awesome Ginger!! I'm so proud of you. Looks good.

Kathy said...

Well, it is super cute so I'm glad you didn't wait!

Verlynn said...

Personally I think green is "in" so St. Patty's day will be awesome. Do love all the pink changes and designs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...