But elephants never forget... they're faithful 100%
In all the craziness.... (I mean excitement and fun) of the Holidays I neglected to mention a very big event that Miranda is involved in.
In December, she auditioned for a part in an upcoming play Seussical Jr. She auditioned for 3 of the leading rolls, Horton. the elephant, Cat in the Hat, Sour Kangaroo and Mayzie (a bird).
She didn't really have a preference, she claims she would be happy with being a part of the chorus, (yea, sure)
Well, she survived the first auditions and was called back for a second audition. She was finally chosen to be ...
Drum roll....
The Cat in the Hat!
She is super excited and has been busy brainstorming how she is going to make this roll uniquely hers! I love to see how excited she is. She already has most her lines and all the songs memorized! We've even started gathering ideas for her costume.
The performance is June 29th - July 3rd at the Summerlin Library. I'm sure she'd love everyone to come see her big performance! We'll be reminding everyone as time gets closer... (I get reminded 8 hours each week)
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Silly me, I forgot
at
6:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Count us in! We'll be there! We want to say we knew Miranda when!
I'm looking forward to all the stories about rehearsals and fun. Unless we don't end up leaving (in which case we'll be there) I expect a DVD of the performance. Good job, Miranda!
That is soo awesome! Be sure to let us know and we'll be there!!
I will be there!!
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment