Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Don't Worry - Be Happy

As I was cleaning up the house this afternoon I ran onto this sticker sheet that came in the mail with a bill (go figure)
I had to stop just for a moment and read each one.... they really made me SMILE!I might have to put these stickers around the house to remind me to smile and have a great day!
My favorite is "Life is too short...Live, Love Laugh!" (I'm actually working on a vinyl quote to go on my wall that states that very thing!) I know this saying is nothing new, but it never hurts to be reminded of the simple things once and a while.
So often I get caught up in daily life that I forget to really have a good LAUGH about the little things, LIVE life to the fullest and taking time to tell all who are around me I LOVE them!
I'm going to add this to my motto list for the year.....
Find JOY in the Journey and Live, Love, Laugh! (hummm, what else can I add?)
I don't think I can ever go wrong with those :)

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie. I just love to read your blog. I have been thinking often of President Monson's talk of finding Joy in the Journey. Thanks for your positive attitude.It really helps to give me one as well. I was just reading some stuff on the internet of what one can to to be happy. If interested it is found at http://health.msn.com/your-best-life/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100230587&gt1=31036 love ya! Merrivonne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...