I went to the Extreme Home building site again to check things out today. I was amazed at the progress that had been made just on the outside...
They had the house painted, rock on the house, copper on the roof (that's the green you see), the pool was in, and they were starting the landscaping. Just in the time I was there they put up the garage door... guess neighbors will know when they're home because it's all glass.
I even had a couple more Designer sightings... here's Paul walking by in the red hat
And that's Dee Dee in the yellow shirt climbing up on the roof to do some filming.
But still no Ty.... hopefully I'll see him Tuesday at the big reveal!
Unfortunately they are behind schedule and Eric and Nathan were supposed to help Byron set fixtures today around 2:00. But at 8pm they still were far from being ready so they decided to head back to Cedar. I think they are planning to come Tuesday to join in the reveal!
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Home Makeover Update
at
9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
That dang show is always behind! I would like to see one where they are smug and on time! Guess that's show biz. Hopefully we'll be able to see the show before we go or will it be broadcast next season?
Wow, the house looks amazing. Hopefully they finish it in time. They usually do.
Is that a Vegas thing- copper roofs and glass garage doors? Looks beatiful so far, and very unique. I just wouldn't want to play catch in the driveway :)
Post a Comment