There are many things I could get done in two hours....
* Watch a movie
* Bake a batch of cookies
* Create a blog post
* Run a marathon
(well someone can anyway)
* Read a book
* Clean the House
* Get a Pedicure AND a Manicure
* Scrapbook a card or Layout
* Fix and eat dinner
* Do a load of laundry
* Go Grocery Shopping
* Volunteer at School
* Drive to Mesquite and Back
* Loiter in Michaels/Joann's
* Attend 2/3 of Church
* Have Lunch with a friend
* Decorate a Cake......
My list could go on and on,
but guess what I did for two whole hours today....
I TOOK A NAP
And now I'm going to be up ALL night
so if anyone is awake at 1am... give me a call,
I will be awake....
I'm off to work on a project or two!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
In Two Hours
at
8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
I'd call you but with my luck it would wake Ryan or the kids. Heaven knows I'll probably be up also. I'm impressed with all the things you thought of to do.
Just start taking 2 hour naps more often, then your body will get used to it!
I took a nap too. I went to bed just fine, but then I woke up in the middle of the night! I like your postings about Miranda. Like mother like daughter :) I was hoping you'd put a picture up of you with your straight hair! I can't visualize you with anything but curls!
All right lady. Make sure you post what you ended up doing. Nice to have nap, just hope you don't pay for it today.
Post a Comment