Sunday, March 29, 2009

SMILE

Miranda no longer has a tin grin :DAfter 1 year 1 month and 16 days her braces are off! We went to Cedar with the hopes they would be coming off, but weren't entirely sure.
Mark took a peek at them and before I knew it ..... they were off! Woah... are you sure she's ready I said... but there was no going back now! Because we went in after hours (I don't know any Ortho offices open at 10:30pm) So nice to have an Orthodontist friend. Mark didn't have any staff on hand to help him out. So first Miranda was in charge of her own suction tube deal, but that was a bit awkward...So mom stepped in.... Just lovin' the pink gloves! (I think I have a back up career if I ever need one)Finally, after cleaning, scraping and making retainer molds, she was braces free!Miranda was a fabulous braces patient. She rarely complained and they never slowed her down from singing. But she won't miss the cankers they caused.
Next in line.... Parker.... (hope he's as nice with braces as Miranda was)

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

An even more beautiful smile (if that's possible). Very nice. Now she probably won't be able to sing!

Natalie said...

Woo Hoo!! Looks great. I should have gotten braces I think...too bad I'm not friends with an orthodontist. She's beautiful.

D said...

What a beautiful smile and girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...