Here in Vegas we have had a few days of 90+ degree weather. Parker has been begging me to go swimming and my rule is the pool has to be 70 degrees. So today it was extra hot and Parker and Brecken checked the pool temp.... 81 degrees!
They changed faster than I could scoop out the leaves and jumped straight in!Gus was so happy... he just loves it when the kids swim.. he just does laps around the pool hoping for someone to squirt him or toss him a basketball.
Sophie hung out poolside too.
The weather is supposed to cool down to 70's for the weekend, so the kids might have to wait to swim again for a while.
Although, if we don't get our AC fixed soon I may end up sleeping in the pool!
Yeah, it broke last fall and we were going to fix it over the winter, but guess what....
Anyway... the boys had a great time in the pool today... I'm soooo looking forward to the lazy summer days ahead!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Here Comes the Sun
at
4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment