Yes, Puppy finally has a name. Although Miranda still calls her Puppy. Sophie is nearly 3 month's old and we're getting to know her personality a little better too. She loves to be outside. We still don't trust her not to escape out the gate so we don't let her roam free just yet. She already fell into the pool once after she watched Gus get a drink she decided to check things out for herself.


The kids have nicknamed her "Puppy from Heck" as they aren't too fond of the playful biting she does to their feet. They aren't always thrilled to have "puppy duty" while Ryan and I are away but they're getting better.
I've been taking Sophie along with me to the office a couple days a week. I just hate to leave her in the kennel for more than 2-3 hours at a time. And until she gets better potty trained she'll have to be kenneled while we're gone. She gets ooohs and aaahs everywhere we take her. Who couldn't love that face!
Whenever I try and get close to the ground to get a better shot of Sophie, this is the kid of photo's I usually get .... guess I need to hold on to my camera strap next time. 

Gus and Sophie are getting along pretty well. They "play" together quite a bit, although I don't go too far because sometimes Gus forgets he's 10x bigger than her and will lay on top of her. Sophie holds her own against him though. Whenever Gus stays still long enough she grabs onto the back of his leg while he ignores her and pulls her around.
In this video Gus is playing with one of Sophie's toys and she wants it back!
Both Sophie and Gus are confused about which food they should eat. Sophie had started eating Gus' adult high energy food and Gus devours the puppy food whenever I fill the bowl. Maybe that's why Sophie has been supercharged lately!
So that's my puppy update.... stay tuned for more Sophie adventures!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
It's Sophie
at
10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment