So our new puppy still remains nameless. I swear, getting 4 people to agree is not an easy thing to do. I may have to exercise mother's prerogative and make the final decision.
I just was hoping we could all agree.
Parker likes Lily and Macy
Miranda likes Sophie and Alice
Ryan likes Daisy and London
I'm still partial to Daisy but like Sophie too. (don't you think she looks like a little Daisy)
Puppy is getting along great with our family. She's been to work with me a couple times and has had a few trips in the car.
Gus is doing better with her around. He's not as nervous and can relax and has stoped sniffing her so often.
This morning I even caught them, with their respective chew toys, playing next to each other.
She wants so badly to play with him, but he's not quite ready for that yet.
Puppy is getting used to her kennel and will go in it during the day to play or rest when we leave the door open. She's even started going outside for potty breaks on her own when I have the door propped open.
I promise we will decide on a name soon. Even if I do have to lay down the "mother law"
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Still Puppy
at
9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
This is a dream dog! She takes potty breaks on her own already! I think I need a cocker spaniel! You are really making me wish for one!
I'm telling you that she's a cupcake! Glad she's not leaving too many puddle memories for you. I think she's already grown since the last pics.
I'm partial to Sophie as well (like it matters). I also like Daisy you have a tough decision on your hands.
Post a Comment