Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Time, energy and a Life

That's what is required to be a successful blogger and lately I haven't had any of those things.
Sure, I have good intentions. Everyday I'm on the lookout for something exciting to post about. Or a cute photo to share. (I know everyone is tired of Sophie photo's) But I'm afraid I've fallen into the "same ol' same ol'" routine.
PTA, church, office, running kids, eat, sleep ... repeat.
No where in there is any free blogging time.
And when your kids are teens/preteens and allergic to the camera it makes it tough to get any good dirt on them too.

So I'm taking off for a couple days to go to BYU Women's Conference thanks to a good friend who felt sad for me that I wasn't going. Every year I swear (in a LDS sort of way) that I'm going to go, but always forget to register.
I hope to come back renewed and refreshed and ready to grab life by the horns and ride it HARD!!
(wow, how was that for a metaphor?)

Unfortunately, my schedule isn't going to get any better for May. Lots of things to cross off my To-Do list this month.
One day/week at a time, that's how I'll make it through til' summer.
(Ahhhh, just thinking about lounging poolside makes me smile!)

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Golly, maybe you'll be too busy to take us to the MTC? Guess we'll have to stay home? At least you don't have time to get into trouble. Have fun in Provo.

Natalie said...

I too haven't been the best blogger. Just been to tired to have much to say. I'm looking forward to lounging around your pool this summer as well..hee hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...