I know I've been a lousy blog poster lately.... sorry for my few loyal followers.
But I really do have a pretty good excuse..... I've been.....
*Making 50 Strawberry pies... I Forgot to take pics of all of them so here's one I made just for myself... yummy!
*Chocolate Dipping 300 strawberries
(oops forgot to take a picture because my camera battery was dead and they got delivered before I remembered)
*Baking 30 dozen Cinnamon Rolls
All of these treats were for Girls Camp Fundraiser.... then I got to help wrap, package and deliver them along with cookies, brownies etc... (thankfully I didn't have to make all of those!)
*Preparing and singing for a Stake Relief Society Program....
*Fulfilling PTA duties like Board Meetings, Kindergarten Field Day and 5th Grade Track Meet.*Running kids to Voice, Saxophone, and Broadway classes
*Making last minute arrangements for Secretaries Day....
Not to mention all the usual motherly duties that everyone has as well as going into the office.
Blah Blah Blah... enough with the excuses... everyone is busy... There's always time to blog right?!
Anyway... I'm back!!
Keep reading down my blog to see my updates in dated order...
I promise I'll do better!!

3 Comments:
All right Ging, that pie looks soo grubbin! I can't believe you didn't make me one. School is almost over and that part of your life will be as well. Yay for Jr. High!!!
parkers picture is so cute
Glad to see some flowers. I was about "dogged" out. Glad the boys were able to get in a few laps. All the baking looks great.
Post a Comment