What do your kids do when they are bored?
Mine Bake!
Well, at least Miranda does. She was home alone last night while Ryan and I went to dinner with friends. She decided to whip up a batch of cupcakes. She wouldn't tell me which ones she was going to make so it was a surprise when she texted me photos of her creation...
Cookies & Cream Cupcakes She started with these darling cupcake liners I found that fit the color theme perfectly!
She crushed and baked oreos right into the cupcake batter
I'm so happy when Miranda gets bored because not only does she make wonderful things to eat, but she also cleans up all the mess!!

2 Comments:
Ok, I want to get the book you have so I can be cool like you! I've been wanting to do something like this. What is the book called, and do they have a "princess" type cupcake to do for Melody's birthday? Awesome job Miranda.
Awesome. How come you kids didn't clean up after baking? hmmm, I'm getting old, you probably did. How on earth does everyone stay so slim and trim at your house?
Post a Comment