We had to do one last trip to Disneyland before Summer was over.... Ryan was swamped at work so the kids and I headed out ourselves...(This is now 3 times that I have driven to CA by myself...woo hoo!)
I wasn't sure what to expect with the crowds, but I was hoping that because CA had started school it wouldn't be as bad.... guess what..., I was right!!!
This is the wait time board in Disneyland mid morning on Wednesday.
Jealous?

We each got our own teacup
and our own seat on the Matterhorn
Miranda and I shared a rocket ship though....remind me NOT to do that again!
This is Parker's favorite Toy Story/Pixar character... the little green aliens
OOOOoooooh!
The last time I went to Disneyland, I brought Parker home the Hidden Mickey book. We decided to try to find some of them on this trip.... Here is a few that we saw...
Haunted Mansion... This is taken in the main lobby, standing under the chandelier ..looking up towards the ceiling.... (Yes... I looked a little silly taking this one)
Pirates of the Caribbean....
Haunted Mansion... This is taken in the main lobby, standing under the chandelier ..looking up towards the ceiling.... (Yes... I looked a little silly taking this one)
Pirates of the Caribbean....This one is super hard to see, but if you look closely on the right side of the hat you can see a mickey shape
See it now??
This Mickey Lock is found as you exit Pirates...it is on a shop door on the right
This was actually the first one we found, it was by the Finding Nemo Submarine ride near the Monorail Exit (not an easy one to find)
This Hidden mickey is on Space Mountain... it's the speakers between the seats... pretty easy to spot!
We did find a few more, but they were tricky to take pictures of... we would have loved to find even more, but I accidently left the book on Indiana Jones ride..(don't judge) and no one turned it in :( In my defense... I put our name and address inside the cover that morning, I wonder if anyone will be a good samaritan and mail it back to us someday...sigh!
This Mickey Lock is found as you exit Pirates...it is on a shop door on the rightDespite losing the book, we still had an AMAZING time! It was a bit hot, but a ride on Grizzly River Rapids took care of that! Hopefully Ryan will get a chance to join us soon on a day that isn't too crowded. As of now, our next planned trip will be Halloween Weekend...can you believe it's almost been a year since we bought our annual passes?!
I think they have been well used :)

1 Comment:
I wanna go so bad! Is your pass still good until Christmas?
Post a Comment