This week has been a very strange one...
Everywhere I look, something is missing...
An empty computer chair and not having to wait my turn...Empty tennis shoes not running around....
Unused video games....
an empty (and tidy) bed
Parker has been gone to Scout Camp since last Saturday morning. (It's been since last Thursday afternoon since I saw him since I went out of town before he left)
It's a bit quiet and a lot strange to have him gone and not able to talk, text or communicate with him in any way. It's the first time he's been gone this long and not staying with family.
Miranda has tried her best to provide us with both sides of their conversation during dinner, but sadly, it just isn't the same. It does however keep us entertained :)
Who knew I would miss him so much.
Does he miss me?
Is he as excited to come home as I am to have him home?Parker has been greatly missed this week and I just can't wait to have him home again!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Something's Missing
at
11:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
I missed him too.
Post a Comment