Monday, August 9, 2010

In the SWIM of things

I am ashamed to admit it, but our swimming pool hasn't been used to it's full potential this summer. I'm not sure whether it's lack of planning or lack of spontaneity but it just hasn't happened.
I'm usually too busy, the pool is dirty or I've already showered for the day or my favorite excuse... it's night time....I really like to swim when I can catch a few rays as well (unless I can get a few laps in).
So today I suggested to the kids that we go swimming and hang poolside for a while.
We had a fun time...I lounged in my raft watching the kids and dogs splash and play.


It didn't last as long as I would have liked but hey... at least we finally swam!

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous! I need to bring the kids and swim before school starts up and life gets busier. Now that Melody is pretty well potty trained..maybe soon.

Verlynn said...

I'm potty trained, can I come? That does look fun and you know what I think of water.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...