Thursday, August 19, 2010

Cuties and Culture

The kids and I decided to take a little trip to Cedar City this week
While we were there, Nathan and Jaclyn decided to bless their new baby, Abigail.
What a cutie she is...,


Her big sister, Kaylie just loves her to pieces....and couldn't get enough kisses.... Miranda, Nancie and I went to a couple Shakespere plays on Weds...

Pride & Predjudice and Much Ado about Nothing.... They were both excellent, but we all agreed that Much Ado was better...so funny! Parker was able to spend some fun time with his cousin Walker while we went to the plays...

It was a short but sweet visit but with only 2 weeks until school starts... we wanted to be sure to go!
And would you believe I haven't been to a Shakespere play since I've been married (shocker!)
Hopefully that will change and Miranda and I can get a little culture each summer :)

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

What a beautiful baby and big sister! We saw "Much Ado" about a million years ago. Used to love going to the plays. Next year?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...