Viva Cinco De Mayo!!!... I hope you had a wonderful FIESTA today to celebrate!
I really just love today, not really because of what the holiday represents ( I think the Mexican's defeated the French or something) but because it's an official day to eat Mexican Food...which I LOOOVE!
Taco's, quesadilla's, flautas, Chips & Salsa... the whole Enchalada! ( He He...I'm so clever)
So in honor of today's celebration I decided it was a perfect excuse for me to have my favorite salad from Cafe Rio, (Have a little Siesta afterwards) and have tacos for dinner.
So what did I eat??
Lunch - China Inn buffet with my parents
Dinner - Panda Express with family (school fundraiser night)
Ah well, who needs a holiday to enjoy Mexican Fare?
I think we'll have tacos tonight! Ole!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Cinco De Mayo
at
10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
I had Italian for dinner after the Chinese lunch. I think I'm going to go to Del Taco for lunch today just 'cause I missed Cinco...
LOL, I had tacos for dinner and they were grubbin. Although China Inn would have been good in my book.
That is great. I forgot it was cinco de mayo that's how great I am at celebrating. I think we had soup for dinner and PB and J for lunch. Fiesta!!
Mmmm.... Mexican's my favorite too! I thought maybe you made amazing Mexican Cakes or Mexican Cards or something. Maybe next year!
Post a Comment