It's because of these two that I get the honor of celebrating Mother's Day
I LOVE to be their mother ... they make me smile, laugh, cry and sing everyday!
I have enjoyed watching their beautiful spirits grow and develop.
I'm so lucky to be married to a wonderful man who works hard so I can stay home and spend so much time taking care of our families needs.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to be a mother in our wonderful eternal family!
Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mothers Rejoice!
at
9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Very sweet! And, you're a TV star too boot! What more could there be?
I love all the family pictures. I
look at each one of them 10 times. cause these are my kids all four of them. Needed Gus and Sophie in one of the shots. Beautiful pictures. Thanks
Such a beautiful family! You must be very proud.
Post a Comment