Sophie still torments Gus and chases him trying to bite his feet.
Gus steals her chew toy and taunts Sophie with it.
Gus has always been patient with Sophie and even moves away when she climbs onto his bed, but they have yet to lie down together.
However I am noticing signs of improvement....
Like what I found the other night...It's not just any dog that Gus will let eat out of the bowl with him.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
BFF ?
at
8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 Comments:
Aw... so cute! I'll have to keep watching to see how you like having 2 dogs. Sometimes it's a temptation.
awwwwwww
How fun!! Our Sky is growing so big he got to spend 3 days with his friend, he loved every minute. Glad you guys decided on a name, I love it!
Good grief! It's only been a couple of weeks and Sophie has grown! Tell Gus that I said he can step on her.
Ginger, you are so great with a camera,,, you always get the best shots,,, these are the best. Should be on a calendar.
Nancie
Post a Comment