I think I've mentioned before about Miranda's artistic talent. She never ceases to amaze me!
The other day she comes downstairs holding a canvas under a blanket.
"Want to see what I created?" she asked
Well, much to my surprise THIS is what she unveiled.......
Seriously, If I just had an ounce of artistic talent she has I would be happy.
I always encourage her to pursue this path. She's thinking about taking an art class in school sometime if she has enough electives.
She has her artwork displayed proudly in her bedroom. I just love to see the talent grow within her. Can't wait to see what else she has in store for us!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Budding Artist
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Holy Cow!! That is totally amazing!!! I can't even trace someone else's work that well. I didn't know she had that much talent.
Very cool. Don't you think she got her artistic ability from you?
Another Steven in the making? Really great. Love it.
She does have talent.... so proud of her, yes, she does have art running in her veins,, also her grandfather Dennett... she is doing amazing things.
Post a Comment