Friday, June 19, 2009

Crazy Cousins

Parker got to hang out with Wyatt, his cousin for a couple days. I picked up Wyatt yesterday and they spent ALL day hanging out by the pool and playing the day away.
They even managed to get a little puppy tormenting in
I'm so glad Parker has cousins his age that he can hang with. I just loved playing with my cousins when I was growing up. There's something about a cousin that is better than a friend and most certainly different than a sibling. I have many fond memories of playing barbies, tickle trains, backyard clubhouse, rollerskating.... the list could go on and on.
I hope Parker will always remember and cherish the fun times he has with his cousins too!

2 Comments:

D said...

Why does it hurt when I look at these pictures? That should have been us in that pool! LOL

Verlynn said...

Finally got caught up on your blog. So much fun happening. You're lots busier than I am. My reading for the summer is the BofM and D&C. Good job Park! I jump into the pool every night when I shower.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...