Friday, June 26, 2009

Heaven on Earth

My sister, Heather, who lives in Washington came to visit us this week. She brought along with her a little bit of Heaven on Earth.... her new 4 week old little boy....
Meet my newest nephew...

Patrick Garrett



I simply couldn't get enough holding time in while she was here. He was so little, soft and cuddly.

It was so nice to spend a few days with Heather, Ian(her 6 year old) and Patrick Garrett. We just hung out, swam and went shopping, We, of course had to show PG off to everyone, so we arranged a lunch at Chili's with all my siblings and Granny.Parker, Zachary and my brother LoganJordan and Ian (nephews)Everyone was able to get a chance to hold PG This was the first time we've all been together since my parents left for Manila. It was a bit strange to not have them there. (By the way...you can read updates about their mission HERE)

Unfortunately Heather's visit that was going to last a week was cut short and she had to catch a flight home after only 2 days :(
Her husband works for Alaskan Air and she has to fly when openings are available.
Hopefully my schedule will free up and I can make a trip North to visit her!


2 Comments:

Natalie said...

He is soo stinkin' cute! Thanks for posting the pictures. I was a slacker and didn't take any. Oh well.

Kathy said...

That makes me baby hungry. I can't be!! So precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...