Miranda, and the entire Seussical cast were definitely in their element for the second performance.
If it's possible, I think they were even better than opening night!
Again, I sat there in amazement at the entire production and especially Miranda.
(I even got to be a part of the show tonight when she did her auctioneer scene)
Following the show, all the cast members go out to the lobby to greet the audience.
All the little kids wanted to talk to "The Cat" and get their picures taken with her.
Miranda is so lucky to have so many family and friends who came to see her.
We were able to sneak on stage to get some fun shots of Miranda with some of the props and sets.
"How Lucky I Am" to have such a talented daughter!Stay tuned Folks ... 3 more shows to go!




2 Comments:
I'm so proud! I'm pretty sure she must have got most of her talent from me ('cause I sure don't have it anymore). Keep it up! Can't wait for tomorrow nights installment.
Remember when we did props for Strange Bedfellows and the curtain opened too far and revealed us relaxing on the job backstage to the whole audience? That was my last props job. I wonder why.
Miranda looks amazing! I wish I could see the show! Are you gonna post some of her parts?
Post a Comment