Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Line-up

Parker came downstairs the other day holding a large pile of books.
This, he said, is what I will be reading this summer....and in this order too.There were two more included in the pile, but one he already finished (In two days) and the other he is reading right now. He's quite enjoying the series he's reading and I'm glad to see him doing other things besides playing on the computer. I'll be quite impressed if he finishes all of them before school starts.

I have a couple books in the works myself. I try to read a bit each night, but my eyes droop before I get too far. Looks like I may need a day by the pool to catch up on some summer reading.

1 Comment:

Natalie said...

I too have started reading more...again. Let us know when Parker finishes the books.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...