Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wedded Bliss

Saturday we headed to St. George for the wedding of Ryan's nephew, Brooks and Tiffany.
It was a beautiful morning for an outdoor wedding.

Mr. & Mrs. Brooks DennettAshley & Courtney (Brooks Sisters)The Dennett FamilyLovin' on Grandma Dennett
Grandpa Dennett and Kalee
??????
Parker & Walker (cousin)
Ahhhh, too cute We just hung out for the day. We saw Star Treck, had lunch and did a little shopping of course. The reception was later in the day and the weather turned a little cooler, but still turned out wonderful. They had a delicious caramel mini bundt cakes that were to die for!!
In case you didn't notice, Miranda was missing from the day's events. She was at Warm Springs for a Young Women activity.

3 Comments:

D said...

I've never seen your hair straight- very cute!

Nancie said...

Great pictures of the Wedding Day.
Thanks so much for getting a few together. It was a special day for me, and I'm sure for everyone.
Thanks again and I love you....
Nancie

Nancie said...

Great pictures of the Wedding Day.
Thanks so much for getting a few together. It was a special day for me, and I'm sure for everyone.
Thanks again and I love you....
Nancie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...