After not going to Disneyland for over 6 years we've now been able to go twice in two months! Yes, we're annual pass holders to Disneyland (ok, you can close your mouth now) We were able to go again with our friends the Avery's and Spears.
I've never been to Disney during Christmas time. It was so festive and beautiful. The kids had a fabulous time hanging out with their friends and Ryan was totally happy that he was able to spend a couple hours at ESPN zone with the guys watching the BYU game while waiting for our dinner table while the moms took the kids on more rides. (really I didn't mind)
The weather was chilly but beautiful and we would definitely go back at Christmas again! Although I don't know about getting home at 1am - that was a bit crazy on our part!
Enjoy some highlights from our trip!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Disney Magic
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 Comments:
We're ready for next Christmas!
I'm so happy for you! I wish we lived closer to a Disney facility.... we went for the first time last January and I still have the yearning to go back!
Post a Comment