Thursday was Parker's first band Christmas concert. He was so excited to still be in 1st chair position for his first concert. He made sure we arrived on time for him to get into position. ( He sure looked snazzy in his band uniform too)It was certainly a full house with over 300 students in the 3 bands and without realizing it I had one of the worst seats to see Parker.... This was our view of him... (He's the head just to the right of the Santa Hat)
I did sneak into the very front and recorded his favorite song they played called Voo Doo Dance.
(again, the music book next to him kept flipping open and the camera guy kept getting in my way... but you get the idea) (be sure to pause my playlist music so you can hear it)
We are so proud of all he has accomplished with learning and playing Saxophone.
He's super excited for the songs they are learning for the spring concert... I can't wait!
Friday, December 11, 2009
Merry Melodies
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
I'm so excited to be there next year! Sounds great.
Go Parker! How exciting.
Post a Comment