Sophie is growing up and starting to find her place in our daily routines.
She has decided that sleeping with Parker on his bed is much better than sleeping on her own bed on the floor in my room... (however, she slips into our room around 4am each morning just so we don't feel left out)She usually knows that 5:45 each weekday morning is walk time and waits by the door to leave...
Except lately she's been sleeping in (wonder who she gets that from?)
She waits her turn while Gus gets his treat to go outside then runs into her kennel for her own treat. She actually likes her kennel and can be found sleeping in there during the day with the door open... Awwwww...She loves any opportunity she gets to go on a ride with us.
She assumes her position by the window as soon as possible.She is always excited when we come home and greets you with a big hug and kisses
Yes, Sophie is finding her place in our family... but I still think a little obedience school is in order... just to keep all our sanity (and shoes) in tact!
Monday, December 7, 2009
A dogs life
at
10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Awww, Sophie is just quite the character. Glad she's finding her place in your heart.
Dang dog! She is cute even I have to admit. Blue eyed (?) and blonde hair. Hmm, reminds me of someone..
Wait! Did anytone else read that? She LIKES her kennel? Say what? If I'm not mistaken, putting that precious little baby in a kennel is just torture! Isn't that what Ginger said a few months ago? Hmmm?
Sophie is one beauty, but then I love dogs alot, I love that she is in the car riding habit, I don't really know any other dog that has that habit. Maybe
Post a Comment