Tonight we were able to attend the Forgotten Carols with Michael McLean.
We truly look forward to this tradition each Christmas. The script, and jokes, may stay the same, but the feeling you get while watching never grows old.
I remember years ago when Michael McLean first started putting on the Forgotten Carols. He did it in a Stake Center in Henderson. He played all the parts and sang all the songs himself. The play has changed a lot since then. I was able to be in the background choir the year Miranda was born and it was such a fun experience.
We always run into friends there and I'm always amazed at how many have never seen it or even heard of it before. I can honestly say that for me, it just isn't Christmas until I've shed a tear (or ten) while "linking" with my family and singing "We can be Together Forever Someday"
And tonight I purchased two books from the store and one is a gift, so I get to Choose a sin to be removed AND my metabolism will go up 43%!
Hey, that's what Michael McLean promised so I'm holding him to it!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Forgotten Carols
at
11:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Now I'm mad I didn't buy a book!
Great pic! I'm jealous. I could use a sin removal also. Pretty much the same this year? Did you remember the card? Can't wait for your next DL update.
So fun. I remember the first Forgotten Carols as well. Awesome tradition. Maybe I'll be able to go next year.
Post a Comment